Saturday 14 August 2010

The Saturday Screen Shot #5

Shot from the Screen: Blade Runner

Screenshot: Roy sits cross-legged on the rooftop opposite Deckard, holding a dove, in the pouring rain

Shot from the Scene: Roy could have let Deckard fall to his death but instead saves him. He gives a beautiful speech, "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die." Roy then bows his head and dies. An unforgettable piece of cinema

2 comments:

  1. I feel lame...I STILL haven't seen Blade Runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadako, you really need to watch it! It's an amazing film, one of my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...